Monday, October 17, 2011

MAPDA shortlist


I was going to write about MONA, Hobart's Museum of Old and New Art. I was going to write about Natasha Dusenjko's beautiful entry into the Hutchins Art Prize (and winner of its Special Commendation prize). I was going to write about the hills and the harbour of that state's capital city. But I got home to a very exciting email. Can I blow my own trumpet? My catalogue for the MGA exhibition 8 Mile has been shortlisted for Museums Australia Publication and Multimedia Awards (MAPDA) in the Exhibition Catalogue (small) category. Hoo-ee-ray.

4 comments:

  1. You must certainly can blow your trumpet, you clever lady! It looks great. Congratulations - you deserve it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nadia! It was a happy project to work on.

    ReplyDelete