Saturday, December 11, 2010

Organic Gertrude Tea Towels


Remember the ginger that I posted some time ago? Once we saw the 2011 wall calendar Claire from Organic Gertrude thought why stop there? Here's the tea towel. I can't wait for them to come back from the printers. For some reason* I have made do with those ugly checked ones that you pick up in packs of 100 at the supermarket for $1. You know, so poor in quality that they actually have difficulty doing the job they are designed for? These are going to turn that right around. Eco friendly, sustainable, super durable and chemical free hemp from India. They come in a sunny yellow and rustic brown and should be in store this week.
*poverty + apathy

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sweetpolkas- you just keep getting better! Beautiful tea towel.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I can't wait to get a matching pair when I am in Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete