Monday, July 15, 2013

Polka dot: socks

Polka Dot Socks

Socks get mocked as the lamest present eva but I beg to differ. What I wouldn't do for both, either, or just one of these socks. As I type this I have not one single pair that hasn't got a hole or isn't depressingly threadbare. Actually that is a slight exaggeration I have a single pair of white socks. White! What am I? Michael Jackson? And they are stolen from next door. Otto and I finally share a sock size. He's wondering when he's going to get his precious pair back. 

I try not to make promises I can't keep; I said "One day".

When I am not frightening people – myself included –  with my white ankle socks I am getting around close to barefoot in ballet flats. Rain or shine. 

Why am I such a tight*** with socks? I would probably part with a lot of money for that answer.


Richer Poorer, Polka Dot sock, $15 at Incu.

No comments:

Post a Comment