Saturday, November 12, 2011

Back to School


I generally try and write blog posts that catch some aspect of my mood and interests in any given week. But try as I might, I can't get a handle on this week. I'm wondering whether it relates to ch-ch-changes. This past fortnight work has moved – from the plain fields of Parkville to The University of Melbourne. That means a fortnight of utter bewilderment on my part as I try and work out whether to drive or PT it, pack change for the hungry meters, run out to the car every 4 hours to 1) move car 2) find more change 3) remember where I've parked the car. Yadda. Yadda. Yadda. I've already picked up 2 fines, falling short on precision (not enough change, not back in time) more than once. Moving directly across the road from my old high school has not helped any. I liked school: but like some kind of trauma victim, I'm experiencing a lot of intrusive memories. Between the parking meters and school I am going loco.

Alphabet poster (in the works)
Size: A0

No comments:

Post a Comment