Thursday, January 20, 2011

Summer

Now that we are five weeks into school holidays with a busy crawler in the mix, I have well and truly abandoned any hope for what that the professionals like to term 'balance'. Don't know what that means. I think its what rich people devote their time to when they outsource childcare and cleaning. I probably shouldn't have got sucked into Goop, Gwythew Paltrow's website one night. The 'newsletter' about successful busy mums. Don't get me wrong, they sound awesome with their endless 'date nights' 'girlfriend nights', organizers and the like. And I'm really pleased that Stella McCartney is pregnant with her fourth. She must be a lone voice for large families in the pack she runs with. I'm just trying to keep it together with two. See Hazel here? She's headed for the back door, two steps and then concrete. I know, one of those gates for small children and animals might be a sensible idea. But I can't do it. I don't even know why. I'm thinking on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment